Notre Dame Forum
Since its establishment in 2005 by Notre Dame's president, Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., the Notre Dame Forum has addressed timely topics from multiple perspectives. Each year, the campus community is invited to focus on a central theme of particular importance to the University, the nation, and the larger world. Information on the current Notre Dame Forum, "Care for our Common Home: Just Transition to a Sustainable Future" can be found at forum.nd.edu.
Past Notre Dame Forums
- 2006: Global Health Crisis
- 2007: Immigration
- 2008: Sustainable Energy
- 2010-11: The Global Marketplace and the Common Good
- 2011-12: Reimagining School: To Nurture the Soul of a Nation
- 2012-13: A More Perfect Union
- 2013-14: Women in Leadership
- 2014-15: What Do Notre Dame Graduates Need to Know?
- 2015-16: Faith, Freedom and the Modern World: 50 Years After Vatican II
- 2016-17: Debating Our Future
- 2017-18: Going Global
- 2018-19: The Catholic Artistic Heritage
- 2019-20: "Rebuild My Church": Crisis and Response
- 2020-21: Election 2020: Think. Engage Respectfully. Vote.