Notre Dame Forum
Since its establishment in 2005 by Notre Dame's president, Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., the Notre Dame Forum has addressed timely topics from multiple perspectives. Each year, the campus community is invited to focus on a central theme of particular importance to the University, the nation, and the larger world. Information on the current Notre Dame Forum, "War and Peace" can be found at forum.nd.edu.
Past Notre Dame Forums
- 2022-23: War & Peace
- 2021-22: Care for Our Common Home: Just Transition to a Sustainable Future
- 2020-21: Election 2020: Think. Engage Respectfully. Vote.
- 2019-20: Rebuild my Church: Crisis and Response
- 2018-19: The Catholic Artistic Heritage
- 2017-18: Going Global
- 2016-17: Debating Our Future
- 2015-16: Faith, Freedom and the Modern World: 50 Years After Vatican II
- 2014-15: What Do Notre Dame Graduates Need to Know?
- 2013-14: Women in Leadership
- 2012-13: A More Perfect Union
- 2011-12: Reimagining School: To Nurture the Soul of a Nation
- 2010-11: The Global Marketplace and the Common Good
- 2008: Sustainable Energy
- 2007: Immigration
- 2006: Global Health Crisis